Amarok GTG @ Volksfest 2013 ** Elder Park Adelaide** 24/11 Sun

phaetonphaeton Senior Member
edited November 2013 in SA
Come & show your Amarok in Elder Park, you know you want to Adelaide Rokkers !!!

Volksfest 2013 ** Elder Park Adelaide** 24/11 Sun

volksfest2013_zpsbb53c86b.jpg

Comments

• SAROKSAROK Posting Freak
    edited September 2013
    Sounds interesting, do you have to be a member to show and shine?
  • phaetonphaeton Senior Member
    edited September 2013
    All VW owners are welcome, you don't have to be a club member to participate.
    edited November 2013
  • MarkVMarkV Supporting Member
    edited November 2013
    Sounds like an interesting day. I will expect to be there. Bet there will be some fantastic vehicles there - both old and new :)
    edited November 2013
    Might see you there Mark

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    edited November 2013
    Yep ! Sounds good to me. Think I will get there around the 1030 start, or close to it.
    edited November 2013
    Are you entering your Rok Mark?

edited November 2013
    I hadn't intended to, as I would expect that it would have to stay there all day, but I wont rule anything out. Are you?
    edited November 2013
    Yeah I'm keen but probably wouldn't go to the effort by myself, different story if you and a few others were keen Mark.

Calling on any other interested SA Amarok owners? Put your name down if your keen to show and shine.

edited November 2013
    Ha ! If the response to the invite to get the SA Rokers together for a meet is in any way an indication, it's you and me bloke !!!
    edited November 2013
    7 days to go until Volksfest weekend starts in Adelaide :D

This year’s Volksfest Dinner will be held in the Courtyard at the Maid of Auckland Hotel, 926 South Road Edwardstown. The food is very good, prices are reasonable and we can order meals and drinks from the bar. The Courtyard is a private room so it will provide the perfect venue. Parking, and the entrance to the Courtyard are at the rear, accessible from Angus Avenue. The date is Friday, November 22nd, and we’ll get underway at 7pm.

Members or Volkswagen enthusiasts wishing to join us should ring Tony on 0417 819 773, or send an email to tony.thor@bigpond.com

Saturday night, November 23rd, will see the 4, 6, Rotary and Turbo Nationals at Adelaide International Raceway, Port Wakefield Road, Virginia. Well known VW drag racers including Rod Penrose, Andrew Ermel and David O’Connor will be racing and their cars will be on display at Volksfest 2013 the next day.

Qualifying starts in the morning, with racing getting underway late afternoon. Mid-afternoon will be a great time to get there.

We are currently organising a concession for club members as well as a dedicated parking spot for VEC cars inside....

Club members and Volkswagen enthusiasts are welcome.

We need an idea of numbers, for people and cars. Please ring Tony on 0417 819 773, or send an email to tony.thor@bigpond.com
    with inquiries, or to confirm your attendance.