Site blocked by Telstra and Google Reputation Engines

Hi guys,

This is my second to last post as I will be leaving the forum but you should be aware that this site is being identified as Malicious and had been blocked by Telstra, Google, Sophos, and Trend Micro.

Comments

• ozcaddyozcaddy Supporting Member
    edited January 2018
    [MENTION=9820]Firebird[/MENTION] , do not give up , we have been assured innumerable times that it will be fixed
    There is another thread where you can stay up with all the latest
    http://www.ausamarok.com.au/forum/showthread.php/11472-Aus-Amarok-rejected-by-virus-checker?p=181758#post181758
    Just hang in there
    Oz
  • AutodasAutodas Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    Hi guys.
    Have not been able to access the forum for ages(2 months. thanks telstra) but finally able to get back on today. So glad to be able to see what has been going on in the real world finally!!!
    To Ash and the rest of your team, thankyou for all the work you've put in to get the site up and running again. Well done and keep on Rokkin.
  • WingnutR32WingnutR32 Senior Member
    edited March 2018
    Finally accessible by me today as well (also Telstra). I just assumed it had been down for upgrades.
  • CalibratedCalibrated Administrator
    edited March 2018
    I've put the forum back up so people can still use it. It will stay active until we do the final cut-over to Vanilla forums. Cant wait to get away from VBulletin!
  • EdwinPEdwinP Forum Slave
    edited March 2018
    Thanks [MENTION=3]Calibrated[/MENTION]

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
  • VegiemiteVegiemite Member
    edited March 2018
    Calibrated wrote: »
    I've put the forum back up so people can still use it. It will stay active until we do the final cut-over to Vanilla forums. Cant wait to get away from VBulletin!

Flavoured forums, can't wait :p

Big thanks for all the hard work in keeping these forums online.