Norton WARNING

[MENTION=3]Calibrated[/MENTION] , Norton internet security is WARNING me that Ausamarok is a dangerous site
Regards
Oz

Comments

• sp8472sp8472 Member
    edited September 2017
    I had the same warning from Mozilla
  • MouldyTacoMouldyTaco Member
    edited September 2017
    Yea just got the same from chrome
  • ozcaddyozcaddy Supporting Member
    edited September 2017
    Would appreciate a reply [MENTION=3]Calibrated[/MENTION] as Norton continues to warn about this site being a phishing site
    Or any Mods interested
    Oz
  • Diver13Diver13 Supporting Member
    edited September 2017
    Even the uk amorok forum are warned about using this site
  • NickBNickB Member
    edited September 2017
    Agree a response might be helpful. Avira antivirus had been warning me re the Filestore72 problem for a while and now Norton as well.

Nick
  • CalibratedCalibrated Administrator
    edited September 2017
    Ive been out of the office for the last few days and away this weekend. I'll have a look into it on Monday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • AndyQLDAndyQLD Member
    edited September 2017
    Yep, Kaspersky really doesn't like it either...
    edited September 2017
    Calibrated wrote: »
    Ive been out of the office for the last few days and away this weekend. I'll have a look into it on Monday.

[MENTION=3]Calibrated[/MENTION] , how are we going with a rectification of this problem ????
    This has happened previously with Norton then stopped , what has changed recently to start it up again ??
    Oz
    Also sent of a nasty/nasty letter to them about this , used your name hope that was OK (lol)
    edited September 2017
    Not sure why its happened again. VBulletin have another software update, so will do that tonight and then go through the process of requesting rescanning again.
    edited October 2017
    What is happening regarding this situation as I still get alerts every time I log on
    I think it is time to move it to the PRIORITY pile
    Oz
    edited October 2017
    ozcaddy wrote: »
    What is happening regarding this situation as I still get alerts every time I log on
    I think it is time to move it to the PRIORITY pile
    Oz

Forum software upgrade has been done. Just waiting on norton, etc to do their job now.

edited October 2017
    [MENTION=3]Calibrated[/MENTION] , Thanks old mate , a few of the lads were also having problems I see
    Oz
  • Billmoore1Billmoore1 Supporting Member
    edited October 2017
    Still happening today. PITA
  • DrewDrew Super Moderator
    edited October 2017
    No issues with McAfee site scan

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  • WazLWazL Member
    edited October 2017
    Drew wrote: »
    No issues with McAfee site scan

Firefox hates the site - every single time
  • SteevoSteevo Super Moderator
    edited October 2017
    [MENTION=3]Calibrated[/MENTION] have you searched all the usual places where the malicious code is usually inserted, like I showed you a while back?
    edited October 2017
    [MENTION=3]Calibrated[/MENTION] , whats happening , not much fun getting bombarded with warnings of death by a thousand cuts
    Please fix
    Oz
  • Lance BLance B Supporting Member
    edited October 2017
    It's getting beyond a joke.
  • MoonaMoona Junior Member
    edited October 2017
    Deleted this post as I have nothing further to add and I can't put in a blank box.
  • DrewDrew Super Moderator
    edited October 2017
    I don't get any errors running corporate antivirus software with web site content being aggressively monitored. Give it a bit of time, folks, it could be someone has maliciously reported the site and you're seeing a false positive that the site has been compromised.

As [MENTION=3]Calibrated[/MENTION] said, the software has been upgraded, and we just need the AV companies to recertify the site as not containing malicious code

• neilbtneilbt Member
    edited October 2017
    Haven't normally had a problem. Made a new virtual OS with no protections to see what would happen. When i tried to get to "ausamarok", firefox was redirected to "http://filestore72.info". An internet search showed previous problems - including with Vbulletin.
  • RokhardRokhard Senior Member
    edited October 2017
    Drew wrote: »
    I don't get any errors running corporate antivirus software with web site content being aggressively monitored. Give it a bit of time, folks, it could be someone has maliciously reported the site and you're seeing a false positive that the site has been compromised.

As [MENTION=3]Calibrated[/MENTION] said, the software has been upgraded, and we just need the AV companies to recertify the site as not containing malicious code

Kaspersky wont let me access the web page , have to use tapatalk

Sent from my SM-T805Y using Tapatalk