Hacked again..!!

13»

Comments

• ozcaddyozcaddy Supporting Member
    edited November 2013
    Calibrated wrote: »
    It will probably still flag it for a few days as we have to re-submit the site to google for checking.

We made some major advances last night towards fixing the issues with the site, but we will need some time.
    Mate , advances are the way to go
    Please keep all and sundry advised , knowledge is power and occasionally proves to be helpful
    Regards
    Oz
    p.s. Norton states 3 known problems if that is of any help
  • WMSWMS Senior Member
    edited November 2013
    Good to hear the issues are being resolved and, hopefully, making the site stronger and less susceptible in the future,

We all appreciate the effort you guys put in.
    Thanks

Cheers

Jake
  • Walrus48Walrus48 Supporting Member
    edited November 2013
    The efforts by the team working in the background to keep this vaulable resource and forum alive and well is greatly appreciated, and thanks for also finding the time to keep us up to date.
  • MarkVMarkV Supporting Member
    edited November 2013
    I think I probably speak for the majority of forum members, but all your efforts to get everything back on line has been much appreciated. A bit of heated exchange at times, but hopefully all is good now. It would be tragic to lose this forum, as there is so much knowledge here, with lots of people willing to help with virtually anything. Well done guys. :D
  • ArcherArcher Junior Member
    edited September 2017
    I know this is old but the site has been hacked again, pretty bad. Is it being worked on?