Perth - Adelaide - Melbourne - Sydney - Brisbane

CraziRokCraziRok Senior Member
edited January 2016 in Rok Mail
Leaving Perth in a week, travelling South through Albany / Esperance then towards the east coast. I will have a bit of space left in the trailer of anyone needs stuff moved. Can make a detour through Adelaide if worthwhile and maybe Melbourne if time permits. Then stopping in Sydney for week, and then there's no trailer of you want stuff moved to Brisbane. PM if interested.

Colin.

MY15 TDI400 Trendline Natural Grey
Stock as a Fast and Furious

Comments

• g-richg-rich Posting Freak
    edited January 2016
    Sorry to see you go mate, all the best

Sent from my HTC_0P6B using Tapatalk
  • EdwinPEdwinP Forum Slave
    edited January 2016
    Good luck col all the best with south australia and the big trip.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
  • CraziRokCraziRok Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    Thanks [MENTION=4969]g-rich[/MENTION] and [MENTION=5221]EdwinP[/MENTION].
    So it's day one of the trip and currently down at the Gloucester Tree in Pemberton. With some long detours from fires and a scenic route along the coast to Auguster. And the Rok is no longer shinny [MENTION=3599]WMS[/MENTION]
    437a9dae1fa4ba8231192b31e0b82f20.jpg

Colin.

• funky0funky0 Senior Member
    edited January 2016
    Just passed you as you are heading into Munglinup. Drive safe. And have a great trip.
  • fishofisho Forum Addict
    edited January 2016
    Hey [MENTION=6961]CraziRok[/MENTION] if you are still stopping in Melbourne can you pick up a couple of 20ltr drums (empty) from Peter Jones for me and deliver to Sydney?
  • ozcaddyozcaddy Supporting Member
    edited January 2016
    fisho wrote: »
    Hey [MENTION=6961]CraziRok[/MENTION] if you are still stopping in Melbourne can you pick up a couple of 20ltr drums (empty) from Peter Jones for me and deliver to Sydney?

Hey [MENTION=4411]fisho[/MENTION] maybe he could fill them with chili kranskis (lol)
    Oz
    edited January 2016
    [MENTION=661]funky0[/MENTION] thanks, you too mate [MENTION=4411]fisho[/MENTION] I should be swinging past Melbourne at this stage, stuck at Esperance at the moment getting a new windscreen and then plan to hit Ceduna on Thursday, so Melbourne probably on Saturday or Sunday at this stage. Maybe you can organise some kranskis for me, I'll fix you up for it [emoji1]

Colin.

edited January 2016
    CraziRok wrote: »
    [MENTION=661]funky0[/MENTION] thanks, you too mate [MENTION=4411]fisho[/MENTION] I should be swinging past Melbourne at this stage, stuck at Esperance at the moment getting a new windscreen and then plan to hit Ceduna on Thursday, so Melbourne probably on Saturday or Sunday at this stage. Maybe you can organise some kranskis for me, I'll fix you up for it [emoji1]

Colin.

Cheers Colin.
    I'll have a chat with @Dalmaijca - see what we can organise.
    edited January 2016
    ozcaddy wrote: »
    Hey [MENTION=4411]fisho[/MENTION] maybe he could fill them with chili kranskis (lol)
    Oz

Already thought about that.
    Sent Dan a pm:D.

Don't know whether they'll go well with fuel - but we'll see.
  • ozcaddyozcaddy Supporting Member
    edited January 2016
    [MENTION=6961]CraziRok[/MENTION] , see the thread on here about windscreens , make sure 2 blokes do the install or you could end up with a dent in the bonnet
    http://www.ausamarok.com.au/forum/showthread.php/4536-Windscreen
    Oz
    edited January 2016
    Thanks [MENTION=4411]fisho[/MENTION]. [MENTION=1381]ozcaddy[/MENTION] thanks for the advice, not too sure if they'll use two people since I dropped the Rok off two hours ago but I will keep a look out for any damage around the a pillars and bonnet.

Colin.