Melb to Brisbane enquiry

Walrus48Walrus48 Supporting Member
edited August 2016 in Rok Mail
Anyone heading Melbourne to Brisbane over the next week or so with an empty load: 5 wheels with tyres so reasonable volume or does anyone have an idea of reliable freight and cost?

Comments

• ISHOEISHOE Forum Slave
    edited August 2016
    David I've used ego couriers a couple of times, depot is at Dandenong, a set of rims with tyres, depot to depot, Dandenong to Perth cost me $210 with insurance.
  • Walrus48Walrus48 Supporting Member
    edited August 2016
    ISHOE wrote: »
    David I've used ego couriers a couple of times, depot is at Dandenong, a set of rims with tyres, depot to depot, Dandenong to Perth cost me $210 with insurance.

Cheers thanks heaps, hope all is going well
  • fishofisho Forum Addict
    edited August 2016
    E-go have a number of depots in melb. I used them recently from their campbellfield depot to Sydney for diff and axles. Cost $60.
    There are different options available so cost can be relative. If you use them regularly it can be worth becoming a platinum member which gives you reduced rates.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  • rpmpestrpmpest Banned
    edited August 2016
    I can get them from Melbourne to Wagga just over the border next week if that is any help at all. From there I can palletise them and have them ready for someone to pick up from my business.
    edited August 2016
    rpmpest wrote: »
    I can get them from Melbourne to Wagga just over the border next week if that is any help at all. From there I can palletise them and have them ready for someone to pick up from my business.

Thanks for that I was checking what might be available, it is being organised from the other end at the moment but if things go pear shaped I may try to contact you, again thank you for the offer.
  • rpmpestrpmpest Banned
    edited August 2016
    No worries, I am leaving around 0800 Monday morning from Wagga and going to Dandenong in a VW Crafter. It will be empty on the return trip and I will be back in Wagga late Tuesday night.
    edited August 2016
    All sorted thanks for the input