Bauer Bar with FYRLYT

ForbieForbie Senior Member
edited August 2016 in Net4x4
A bit of Mark's work. This light bar is very robust and well designed. Mark did the installation in his garage with the help of a Peter Jones built wiring loom.
Cannot fault these new technology halogen driving lights either. Bauer Bar from Net 4x4 and FYRLYT .jpgBauer Bar from Net 4x4 and FYRLYT 3.jpgBauer Bar from Net 4x4 and FYRLYT 1.jpg

Comments

• Tornado_ALIVETornado_ALIVE Forum Addict
    edited August 2016
    Lol..... Probably should have posted this in the [MENTION=5701]Net4x4[/MENTION] thread and not The Wolf one :D
  • ForbieForbie Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    My sincerest apologies to Wolf 4x4. i feel really bad about my mistake , but i don't know how to move it so i have posted it to the right sponsor. Admin can tidy up i suppose.
  • JeddyJeddy Member
    edited August 2016
    Forbie, did you get the 12v or 24v version? I put the 24v (Fyrlyt Nemesis) on my Amarok about 6 months back. Best lights I have ever owned! Love em!

Jeddy
  • ScotRokScotRok Supporting Member
    edited August 2016
    Lol..... Probably should have posted this in the [MENTION=5701]Net4x4[/MENTION] thread and not The Wolf one :D
    [MENTION=872]Steevo[/MENTION]
  • Billmoore1Billmoore1 Supporting Member
    edited August 2016
    These are the babies to have. Nemesis, stuff the HID and LED. Definitely my next move
  • CalibratedCalibrated Administrator
    edited August 2016
  • ForbieForbie Senior Member
    edited August 2016
    [MENTION=4374]Billmoore1[/MENTION]
    12V and they are good enough for me!
  • Billmoore1Billmoore1 Supporting Member
    edited August 2016
    Not doubting that for a moment [MENTION=3955]Forbie[/MENTION]. They're grest bits of kit. I have driven many a mile behind them. Probably 12v is the easiest way for me to go as well. They certainly look great on your truck.