Roks To The Rescue (SA) - Pinery Bushfire

MayJotsMayJots Posting Freak
edited November 2015 in SA
Hey all,
I'm putting an out a call to all Ausamarokers and friends in SA.
With the aftermath of the devastating Pinery bushfire now upon us I am thinking now is the time to act.
I am seeking help from anyone (rok or not) who can help deliver food, water and stock feed etc to those affected by this tragedy.
Please feel free to post your availability for this weekend and near future to lend a hand, weather it be using your vehicle as a tug - pulling a hay trailer feeding stock etc, or just using your ute tray to carry food and water to those who have been left with nothing.
Cheers, Josh Cinzio - 0422770660

2015 VW Amarok Highline TDI420
Stock as a Rok

Comments

• SAROKSAROK Posting Freak
    edited November 2015
    Hey Josh, do you know folks who need a hand or are you connecting via volunteer website ,cheers Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • MayJotsMayJots Posting Freak
    edited November 2015
    SAROK wrote: »
    Hey Josh, do you know folks who need a hand or are you connecting via volunteer website ,cheers Dave

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Dave, sorry mate been flat out!
    I've registered with several agencies/organisations such as Statewide Community Assistance, Help Us To Help Others, Livestock SA, Volunteering SA, PIRSA etc to let them know that some of us may be available from Sat Arvo - Sunday Night for various Duties.
    I've got 2 Vehicles, 2 Trailers, an 11 Ton Truck and a couple of mates ready to go should we be needed.
    I know people who have lost a lot, but they're sorted out now, so it's on to the others.....

Stock as a Rok
  • IndigoIndigo Supporting Member
    edited November 2015
    MayJots wrote: »
    Hey Dave, sorry mate been flat out!
    I've registered with several agencies/organisations such as Statewide Community Assistance, Help Us To Help Others, Livestock SA, Volunteering SA, PIRSA etc to let them know that some of us may be available from Sat Arvo - Sunday Night for various Duties.
    I've got 2 Vehicles, 2 Trailers, an 11 Ton Truck and a couple of mates ready to go should we be needed.
    I know people who have lost a lot, but they're sorted out now, so it's on to the others.....

Stock as a Rok
    Well done for getting involved not just standing by and let others do it
    That is the true Aussie spirit
    I am in Qld so a bit far but best wishes to you and your team
  • MayJotsMayJots Posting Freak
    edited November 2015
    Indigo wrote: »
    Well done for getting involved not just standing by and let others do it
    That is the true Aussie spirit
    I am in Qld so a bit far but best wishes to you and your team

Thanks bro. I was in the CFS (Volunteer country fire service in SA) for 8 years, but since my back injury I am unable to risk it anymore. I felt a bit hopeless not being able to help so for me this is the next best thing to help those affected.
    Thank you for your well wishes.
    Josh

Stock as a Rok
  • Scorp69Scorp69 Supporting Member
    edited November 2015
    Well done indeed Josh. Great stuff.
  • Billmoore1Billmoore1 Supporting Member
    edited November 2015
    Well done Josh. Great to see people helping out others in need.