Toowoomba-Townsville 29th October

itsajokeitsajoke Member
edited October 2015 in Rok Mail
Hi all,
I'm doing the trip in the title via Roma and have a little room. If you need something moved north post on here.
Cheers,
Jez

Comments

• IndigoIndigo Supporting Member
    edited October 2015
    @istajoke Is there a reason you wrote some of your phone numbers and others you used numbers
    Not being smart ass but just seems you may have a good reason behind doing it
  • DrewDrew Super Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Indigo wrote: »
    @istajoke Is there a reason you wrote some of your phone numbers and others you used numbers
    Not being smart ass but just seems you may have a good reason behind doing it
    Probably too stop Google search indexing his phone number

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    edited October 2015
    Drew wrote: »
    Probably too stop Google search indexing his phone number

i know this is very much off topic but can you please explain this for us computer illiterates
  • DrewDrew Super Moderator
    edited October 2015
    Consider you put your number 123456789 on the internet, and the call centre scammers are using Google search results to find "random" phone numbers, your number comes up, and because you've put it online, it's online forever, and can be found forever...

By mixing words and numbers, it makes it harder to extract an actual phone number from search results

edited October 2015
    Drew wrote: »
    Consider you put your number 123456789 on the internet, and the call centre scammers are using Google search results to find "random" phone numbers, your number comes up, and because you've put it online, it's online forever, and can be found forever...

By mixing words and numbers, it makes it harder to extract an actual phone number from search results

Thanks for that had no idea that was even possible it is good to have you guys on here to help us who just don't know this stuff and thanks for quick reply
  • itsajokeitsajoke Member
    edited October 2015
    Thanks [MENTION=1447]Drew[/MENTION] for that! I'm not big on Internet driven spam so I try to hide (if that's possible on the internet) [MENTION=5117]Indigo[/MENTION] .

I thought I had a delivery to make. Never mind, nothing to see here....