Where's Mark?

DrewDrew Super Moderator
edited October 2017 in Net4x4
Hi Guys,

I've been in touch with Mark who is currently away. He asked me to let everyone who is trying to get in touch with him regarding accessories or information know that he got caught for time before going away, and will get back to everyone when he gets back in the middle of October.

Thanks for your understanding.

Comments

• IndigoIndigo Supporting Member
    edited December 2015
    Is mark away again as I cannot get a reply despite pm,s email and sms
  • CyclopsCyclops Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    Anyone know where Mark is? Was planning on having my suspension delivered then fitted this week but not heard from him.
  • WingnutR32WingnutR32 Senior Member
    edited May 2016
    [MENTION=7653]Cyclops[/MENTION], Mark is currently under the weather, hopefully he'll be good by next week.
  • BuzznBuzzn Junior Member
    edited May 2016
    Is anyone able to make contact with Mark, or is it just me. Hope he is OK
  • houdinihoudini Supporting Member
    edited May 2016
    Same boat as you. Waiting for some invoices. Hopefully nothing and he's just busy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Net4x4Net4x4 Vendor
    edited May 2016
    Hi guys,
    my apologies for being away from things for a few weeks, been pretty crook since Anzac weekend. We went away camping & I got bitten 3 times by ticks & ended up with a really sever case of Australian Spotted Fever. I gotta say it's the most draining & debilitating thing I've ever had, to the point where I couldn't get out of bed from the aches & pains & fever or look at a computer screen due to the sever migraines that it would bring on.
    I'm all good now & going nuts trying to catch up on everything before I head off to the cape on the 11th of June. If you have sent through emails I will get back to you as soon as I can otherwise shoot me through another one to give me a bit of a poke.

Cheers

Mark
    Net 4x4
    www.net4x4.com.au
    sales@net4x4.com.au

Amarok Club of Victoria
    MY12 Reflex Silver Highline with
    Lots of custom mods.
    edited May 2016
    Glad things are better:)

• FocusbjfFocusbjf Member
    edited January 2017
    Hi

Has anyone heard from Mark? I have sent PMs and emails to get a quote on some springs. No response as yet. Is there a number I can ring?

FocusBJF
    edited January 2017
    +61 419 330 448

• FocusbjfFocusbjf Member
    edited January 2017
  • Net4x4Net4x4 Vendor
    edited January 2017
    Sorry guys, been keeping a low profile, have been unwell but back into things now though. Was a very slow recovery but about 90%.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Johnny99Johnny99 Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    Net4x4 wrote: »
    Sorry guys, been keeping a low profile, have been unwell but back into things now though. Was a very slow recovery but about 90%.

Mark, be sure to look after yourself first. Your health is all too important and shouldn't be neglected.

Hope you get back to 100% soon.

Cheers,
  • 205djb205djb Junior Member
    edited March 2017
    I've been trying to track down Mark to no avail. Anyone got any ideas??
  • DrewDrew Super Moderator
    edited March 2017
    205djb wrote: »
    I've been trying to track down Mark to no avail. Anyone got any ideas??
    Send him a text or Facebook message to Net4x4... He's had a bugger of a past 3 days and nights getting my Rok ready for a trip to Fraser... I wouldn't be surprised if he needs three days sleep to recover!!

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  • LukeCatLukeCat Posting Freak
    edited March 2017
    Drew wrote: »
    Send him a text or Facebook message to Net4x4... He's had a bugger of a past 3 days and nights getting my Rok ready for a trip to Fraser... I wouldn't be surprised if he needs three days sleep to recover!!

What mods Drew recovery points?

• 205djb205djb Junior Member
    edited April 2017

Thanks, but I have called prob 20 times, send a heaps of texts and also send him Facebook messages - not a single reply. That's pretty poor form!
  • Abraham.crossAbraham.cross Member
    edited September 2017
    Does anyone know if Mark's on leave or really busy at moment? have sent a pm and email last week and no response. Really keen on some 45mm lift H&R Springs as just bought some dobinsons front and rear shocks and need some advice for rear too. I want the H&R but can't wait too much longer

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
    edited September 2017
    Does anyone know if Mark's on leave or really busy at moment? have sent a pm and email last week and no response. Really keen on some 45mm lift H&R Springs as just bought some dobinsons front and rear shocks and need some advice for rear too. I want the H&R but can't wait too much longer

He's flat stick. Message him via Facebook is the most reliable way to get hold of him.

I had lunch with him the other day and he got over 40 messages in an hour

edited September 2017
    He's flat stick. Message him via Facebook is the most reliable way to get hold of him.

I had lunch with him the other day and he got over 40 messages in an hour

Oh k I don't use Facebook hahahaha is there any other way to get in touch with him? or just wait till he gets back to me?

edited September 2017
    SMS - 0419 330 448

• ozcaddyozcaddy Supporting Member
    edited September 2017
    Just a thought if Net 4x4 are going to advertise on the forum does courtesy dictate that any query from the forum deserves an answer
    No Trolls please
    Oz
  • LukeCatLukeCat Posting Freak
    edited September 2017
    I would say no Oz,the guys pay to advertise on the forum when and how you get a response should be completely up to them. However I've brought a few things off Mark now and I understand how busy he is, I've never had him not answer one of my queries no matter how dumb they may have seemed. I'm sure he makes every effort to reply to everyone I just know he gets hundreds of queries and he's a one man band.

edited September 2017
    SMS - 0419 330 448

thanks drew I appreciate it and will be in contact with him tomorrow.

I can imagine how busy he would be and appreciate his skills and hence why I would love to deal with him.

• ozcaddyozcaddy Supporting Member
    edited September 2017
    LukeCat wrote: »
    I would say no Oz,the guys pay to advertise on the forum when and how you get a response should be completely up to them. However I've brought a few things off Mark now and I understand how busy he is, I've never had him not answer one of my queries no matter how dumb they may have seemed. I'm sure he makes every effort to reply to everyone I just know he gets hundreds of queries and he's a one man band.

Appreciate what your saying [MENTION=2365]LukeCat[/MENTION] but the cry of "wheres Mark" is very consistent on this forum
    Oz
  • Net4x4Net4x4 Vendor
    edited September 2017
    Hi guys, sorry been flat out making gear & trying to everything sorted for new products I'm working on. Have only just come in from the workshop now. I will reply to as many as I can in the next day or so.
    Cheers
    Mark

• Dj_MagsDj_Mags Junior Member
    edited October 2017
    Hi Mark,

What is the best way to get in contact with you?

Cheers,
    Gavin
    edited October 2017
    Dj_Mags wrote: »
    Hi Mark,

What is the best way to get in contact with you?

Cheers,
    Gavin
    Send him a message to his business Facebook page

• kitjaskitjas Junior Member
    edited October 2017
    Tried that. Doesn't work