Welcome to New Vendor: Net4x4

CalibratedCalibrated Administrator
edited September 2014 in Net4x4
Welcome to the vendors area Net4x4.

I'm sure Mark will do a great job serving the Amarok community.

Comments

• SteevoSteevo Super Moderator
    edited January 2014
    It's official..

Welcome Mark aka Bauerco.

Looking forward to a rundown on the gear you have on offer.

Cheers

Steve
  • ISHOEISHOE Forum Slave
    edited January 2014
    ^^^^x2^^^^
  • tintinztintinz Super Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Nice one mate .... so does that mean no more mention of Bauermart or Bauerville LOL
  • dalmacija91dalmacija91 Forum Slave
    edited January 2014
    Congrats mate!! Is the website ready yet? ;)

Dan - ACV
    MY12 Ultimate Natural Grey
  • ArborokArborok Supporting Member
    edited January 2014
    Well well well.... wonders never cease!

Congratulations Mark.
  • MaverickMaverick Supporting Member
    edited January 2014
    About bloody time.
    tintinz wrote: »
    Nice one mate .... so does that mean no more mention of Bauermart or Bauerville LOL

I think it means you CAN finally mention Bauerville without getting him in trouble.

Maverick

Amarok Club of Victoria
  • Walrus48Walrus48 Supporting Member
    edited January 2014
    Smiles all round!!!!! Looking forward to 2014 and some funds to spend on the Rok. When Dan mentioned Bauermart I always thought he was talking about where he gets his kransky and wurst!!!!!!
  • bauercobauerco Vendor
    edited January 2014
    Hi guys, yes I'm now official. I've joined the ranks of being a forum vendor in the sponsors marketplace to help get you into some great gear. There have been a number of you who have come across me in various threads & have bought gear of me in the past, which I hope you are all happy with along with the service, your support over the past year & more recently has been great & thanks to Ash for inviting me on the forum. I will be posting up soon a list of the products that I will be selling & my website is coming along, all be it slowly & should be up & running in the next few weeks. So keep an eye out in this space & if you have any questions let me know.

Cheers
    Mark
    Net 4x4

Mark

Amarok Club of Victoria
    MY12 Reflex Silver Highline
    94 F250 Supacab 7.5lt 6" suspension lift 3" body lift
  • bauercobauerco Vendor
    edited January 2014
    I do have a couple of updates with regards to some things I have been dealing with on the side such as the dash switches, spotlight mounts & the recovery points. I have finally got a front cut of a chassis being sent to me as we speak & I'm hoping to have something underway in regards to testing late January or early February.
    The dash switches which I have been collaborating with flashkiwi on has been coming along nicely in that I have organised for the LEDs to be done in an orange/amber instead of green which they were & changed the image to a more generic 2 dashes instead of the spotlight (which faced the wrong way) so that they can used for a multitude of applications rather than just lights. Another thing that was wrong on their initial switches was that the colour didn't match the Amarok switches, so I have sent them a sample to match so hopefully that should be it & they will be coming to us soon. Yes the spotlight mounts are still coming, I know a few of you have been waiting patiently for them, just with Christmas & other work commitments I just haven't had time to finalise them, so hopefully in the next couple weeks I should have that sorted too.

Cheers
    Mark
    Net 4x4

Mark

Amarok Club of Victoria
  • MikhailtMikhailt Supporting Member
    edited January 2014
    Great outcome, Mark! Looking forward to buying more stuff from you, as every past transaction has been flawless - quality products, very good prices and great service.:)
  • ozcaddyozcaddy Supporting Member
    edited January 2014
    Welcome from the "Show Pony" side of the forum , show us your polish , bwaahaaaahaaaa
  • SamboSambo Forum Addict
    edited January 2014
    Good on you Mark. As we all know, competition usually means benefits to customers in terms of price and service. It is usually the best that sets the benchmark for the rest. As you already have good prices and excellent service, I can only see a bright future for you - and us..!

Well done.

Sambo - Amarok Club of Victoria
    MY11 Candy White, Manual Highline. 95,000klm. VIC Eastern Suburbs.
  • DrewDrew Super Moderator
    edited January 2014
    excellent that BauerMart is now an official place for us to buy our goodies from ... :)

Lots of great ideas come out of "the thinking mans' shed"!!
  • googoo Forum Slave
    edited January 2014
    Great that your onboard. Bad news for the bank account and maybe the relationship lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
  • MattyDeeMattyDee Supporting Member
    edited January 2014
    Fek yeah!

Nice one mark!

Happy to recommend you to anyone! As said above all transactions have been absolutely flawless, and delivered as promised

Candy White VeeDub. | ACV
  • ozcaddyozcaddy Supporting Member
    edited January 2014
    Checked Net4x4 , Bauerco and Bauermart could not find a website , what is the correct address please Mark
  • bauercobauerco Vendor
    edited January 2014
    ozcaddy wrote: »
    Checked Net4x4 , Bauerco and Bauermart could not find a website , what is the correct address please Mark

The website is not up & running yet, I'm hoping it will be up in the next 3 or 4 weeks, the correct web address to look for is www.net4x4.com.au
    If you search for that it will come up with site under construction.
    Bauermart & Bauerville are the jovial names the guys have given to me over time.
    I will be starting of slowly to make sure I can keep up with things as I don't want customer service to fall by the wayside as to me that is the most important thing next to prices.
    In the meantime if there is anything you are interested in please feel free to pm or email me & ill do my best to assist. I'm available most times even if it's just for some info.
    I will be posting later today a short list of items I will be stocking or have access to for you guys to look at.

Cheers

Mark
    Net 4x4
    sales@net4x4.com.au

Amarok Club of Victoria
  • SamboSambo Forum Addict
    edited January 2014
    bauerco wrote: »
    Bauermart & Bauerville are the jovial names the guys have given to me over time.

"Jovial". Now there's a word that should be used more often. Ideally with the word "chaps"

Sambo - Amarok Club of Victoria
    MY11 Candy White, Manual Highline. 95,000klm. VIC Eastern Suburbs.
  • MaverickMaverick Supporting Member
    edited January 2014
    How about I bring a pair of chaps on our next trip? That'll put everyone in a jovial mood... Lol

Maverick

Amarok Club of Victoria
  • tintinztintinz Super Moderator
    edited January 2014
    Maverick wrote: »
    How about I bring a pair of chaps on our next trip? That'll put everyone in a jovial mood... Lol

Maverick

Amarok Club of Victoria

Assless chaps lol
  • Tornado_ALIVETornado_ALIVE Forum Addict
    edited January 2014
    Thank god you are now an official vendor......... Should keep me out of trouble :)

Anyone looking to purchase from Mark, my experience has been VERY positive. Pricing, quality and service have been at a very high level, well above what I have received from any other company in the 4wd accessory industry. One of the biggest stand outs for me was his communication. Showed he cared about providing a service rather than just taking your money.

I have purchased

- Dobinson Suspension (Coils, leafs and bushes)
    - Runva winch
    - EZDown

Keen to check out the Dobinson fridge and front recovery points.

Good luck Mark, I am happy to recommend you.
  • Scorp69Scorp69 Supporting Member
    edited January 2014
    Great news and ditto above comments. Have purchased a dash cam and centre console cover from Mark and both are excellent products of high quality with super fast postage. Good luck Mark.
  • SkunkSkunk Member
    edited January 2014
    Good to have it all official now ;)

Take Money.jpg
  • 69rolla69rolla Posting Freak
    edited January 2014
    This is great news, particularly your willingness to r&d & procure custom products.

In my experience, the service & after sales service of other Amarok 4x4 businesses has been absolutely atrocious, particularly in regards to communication and honouring basic consumer laws.

I'll be sending a PM to you mark in regards to the supply of a safari snorkel.

Good luck with it all.
  • QldrsRokQldrsRok Senior Member
    edited January 2014
    Great stuff Mark :) Looking forward to spending some more $$ in the near future.
    Good luck with it all. Appreciate the service, communication and follow up.
    Cheers
  • snapsimosnapsimo Supporting Member
    edited January 2014
    Maverick wrote: »

Maverick

Amarok Club of Victoria

I can see it now, 'do you like my chaps? They're made of leather.' then he turns away and we scream and cover out burning eyes. Lol

Congrats Mark, I too have purchase many items through you and will continue in the future.

ACV Eastside Massive!!!
    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  • barrel01barrel01 Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    I purchased a winch from Mark last week and installed it last weekend. I wasn't happy with the height of my Seikel kit anyway before the winch went in and so I ordered a pair of Dobinsons springs to pick the nose up and hold the weight of the winch, spotties, lightbar and other accessories on the bar a bit better.

Mark offered to install the new coils for me for a very good price and so yesterday I headed down there for a simple swap out of springs and coils.

Now this is going to sound like I am a dumb arse but when mark went to remove the drivers side strut, the top of the Seikel shock had sheared off at the thread and there was no longer a nut on there so effectively I had no shock on the front right. Now I am stuffed if I know when it happened and although the ride was a bit harsh at times I hadn't been off road lately at all and just hadn't noticed it.

Now rather than just pull up stumps there and then and send me on my way, after a brief discussion Mark took the time to install the Dobinsons on a set of Bilsteins and swap out the whole front of the Seikel kit with the Dobinson/ Bilstein combo.

Not only that but he had to raid the Amarok Club of Vics spare box to replace some of the lost and damaged VW parts from the top of the strut and I will be restocking the parts this week so thanks.

Now Mark had plans with his family yesterday yet still took the time, and there was plenty of stuffing around with the drivers side getting things right to help get me on the road again.
    Not only that, even though he had places to be he still took then time to orientate an torque everything up. There was no rush job to get me out of there.

He had a standard strut there that he offered to temporarily install until I had time to think about what I wanted to do rather than try to sell me the Bilsteins straight up but I decided it needed to be done
    so might as well do it properly once. There was no sales pressure and we compared the rates of the Seikel and Bilsteins and it was pretty obvious which way to go.

I have gone from 528mm from wheel centres to 565 before settling on the drivers side and the ride is now great. I had not bothered to install the rear lift blocks before as the height was about right but will have to now.

Interestingly the Seikel lift blocks are alloy so I would prefer a steel set so I have ordered them.

When I ordered my Seikel kit 18 months ago I ordered the wrong kit and got shorter u-bolts than I needed anyway.

I have contacted to original vendor on several occasions over that time to try and arrange new u-bolts but have had phone calls go un returned and emails not answered. Mark gave me the correct size on the spot so I am good to go.

Mark you have a customer for life here, thanks for the great customer service and your time and help.

Dean.
  • fossROKfossROK Supporting Member
    edited September 2014
    Great work [MENTION=1149]bauerco[/MENTION] and thanks for your feedback [MENTION=1371]barrel01[/MENTION]
    Matt
  • HuntleHuntle Posting Freak
    edited September 2014
    X 2 customer for life
  • 69rolla69rolla Posting Freak
    edited September 2014
    [MENTION=1371]barrel01[/MENTION]. I am not surprised with your experience as the guy is an absolute legend and a true gentleman. He deserves all the business he can get. I will definetely buy off him again.

As for the other vendor (s) I would not waste your time as you will get nowhere, end up burning months of your life, and also end up unnecessarily raising your blood pressure. I am quite jack of the behaviour I'm hearing actually & think maybe we should have a name & shame retailer thread since everyone seemed to enjoy the bashing of VW dealerships.