Ecu "chip" tuning - expert service ONLY $1399 for Forum members!

1235»

Comments

• CRISPMODSCRISPMODS Vendor
    edited August 2016
    I work in Geelong once a week

Call me on 0417550418

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • ARokyARoky Posting Freak
    edited October 2016
    [MENTION=2925]CRISPMODS[/MENTION]

Hey mate, not sure if you got my PM. Do you have a shop you can recommend in Syd Northern Beaches that can do a Manta Pro exhaust and stage 3 tune for me?

Would like to get it done ASAP...

Cheers
  • fishofisho Forum Addict
    edited October 2016
    I had mine done a couple of weeks ago. Stage 1 power. Runs beautifully and less strain on the gears (manual).
    Less changes required.
    Unfortunately I've not had much opportunity to drive it over the last couple of weeks and haven't a clue about economy YET.
    Truck is running sooooo much better.
    Thanks Chris.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  • aRTe2015aRTe2015 Member
    edited October 2016
    In April this year I had a Stage 1 tune with EGR delete and CRISPMODS induction pipe from the air cleaner to turbo at 5000 k's. It made a huge difference in driveability and performance.
    Last week I bit the bullet and went a stage 2 with 3" pipe and DPF delete at 20000 k's. I kept the power at the same level as the Stage 1. (150 Kw & 520NM). The difference again is amazing. Even smoother to drive, a nice burble from the exhaust and it looks like about 1 lt/100 K's better economy. Absolutely love it! Should have gone with Stage 2 from the get go. Thanks to Chris and Reece. Great job. Very happy :)

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk
    edited October 2016
    No problem guys!!!glad you guys are enjoying the results

• cowweecowwee Junior Member
    edited January 2017
    I've just bitten the bullet and ordered a Stage 2 and Mantrapro exhaust......can't wait!
    Thanks Chris!
    Karl :D

- - - Updated - - -

I've just bitten the bullet and ordered a Stage 2 and Mantrapro exhaust......can't wait!
    Thanks Chris!
  • mcluckie83mcluckie83 Senior Member
    edited January 2017
    [MENTION=6959]cowwee[/MENTION]

let us know hoe the stage 2 feels mate
    cowwee wrote: »
    Thanks Chris!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Chris!

- - - Updated - - -
    [MENTION=6959]cowwee[/MENTION]

let us know hoe the stage 2 feels mate
    Thanks Chris!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks Chris!
    edited January 2017
    Omfg....it is amazing....diesel bill is not great as I always want to put the foot down!!
    There is still a small amount of turbo lag...seems to be worse when engine is cold. But I keep it in S mode on the auto, and if I need to take off quick just brake and add some revs to get the turbo started....then I'm off!!!
    Off road was awesome in the mud!

• mcluckie83mcluckie83 Senior Member
    edited January 2017
    lol so you would recommend it ??

how loud is the exhaust?
    Omfg....it is amazing....diesel bill is not great as I always want to put the foot down!!
    There is still a small amount of turbo lag...seems to be worse when engine is cold. But I keep it in S mode on the auto, and if I need to take off quick just brake and add some revs to get the turbo started....then I'm off!!!

- - - Updated - - -

lol so you would recommend it ??

how loud is the exhaust?

edited February 2017
    Yeah mate....would recommend it!
    Exhaust has a burble to it....especially on idle. It's still a 2 litre engine though!

• JohnnyJDRJohnnyJDR Member
    edited February 2017
    Just wanted to say thanks to Chrispmods. Got stage 2 done and Manta exhaust. Soooo happy with the results. I have had it for a month now and should have done it 3 years ago... Ute weighed in about 3t so the 2L was struggling a little.
    Now with the both done she just gets up and goes... overtaking with ease and all the power down low where i needed it. Not sure on the fuel economy yet. Been enjoying the power.
    Thanks again Chris.
    Would highly recommend!!!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  • Webby82Webby82 Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    Hi [MENTION=2925]CRISPMODS[/MENTION],
    I'm looking to have a tune done on my Amarok in a few months as my warranty is almost out and I'm in gearing up to pull a caravan. I'm thinking the stage 1 power tune is for me.
    I've also been reading about all the EGR issues and was wondering what solutions you offer. Do you have a full bypass set up or just a the blank?
    Cheers.

edited February 2017
    Gave you a message cheers

• kayne37kayne37 Supporting Member
    edited March 2017
    Hi guys, I'm in perth - have a 12.5 highline, 110k km - Egr is leaking I'm pretty sure(low levels requiring top up) - Can i blank it and get it tuned somewhere here? - what's the best option?
  • EdwinPEdwinP Forum Slave
    edited March 2017
    kayne37 wrote: »
    Hi guys, I'm in perth - have a 12.5 highline, 110k km - Egr is leaking I'm pretty sure(low levels requiring top up) - Can i blank it and get it tuned somewhere here? - what's the best option?
    Go and talk to brendan mills at manta performance...get it fixed asap.

• Abraham.crossAbraham.cross Member
    edited May 2017
    Hey Chris just been reading up on your tunes and really interested in your Stage 2.5 or Stage 3 tune with emphasis on power. I have a stock MY13 Auto Rok. What's involved in a stage 2.5 or stage 3 and where in Sydney would you recommend to go to have all the work done?
    edited May 2017
    Hey Chris just been reading up on your tunes and really interested in your Stage 2.5 or Stage 3 tune with emphasis on power. I have a stock MY13 Auto Rok. What's involved in a stage 2.5 or stage 3 and where in Sydney would you recommend to go to have all the work done?

Sure give me a call on 0417550418

• LuckyLukeLuckyLuke Supporting Member
    edited July 2017
    Chris, I've been away from the forum for a long while, but extended warranty finally up and keen to open her right up now. In Perth, MY12 manual. Looking for tune and exhaust. Shall I call you or do you have a local rep?

edited July 2017
    Sure give me a call on 0417550418

• Whitecore1Whitecore1 Member
    edited October 2017
    Got a tune of Chris last week stage 1 and all I can say is WOW
    Very little lag and it is so spirited know
    Thanks sooo much mate
  • TheRok1TheRok1 Junior Member
    edited July 2018
    Hi Chris,

I currently have a stage 2 tune from you ( had it for the last 2.5 years), since upgrading to 33"s about 6 months ago I feel the need for a bit more power . What are my options ?

Also to anyone who doesn't yet have a tune from Chris, get 1 ASAP ! Still the best mod I have done !

Cheers

Elliot

Sent from my SM-G9650 using Tapatalk