SPAM posts

Noticed a few SPAM/Scam posts starting to creep onto the site with nothing apparently being done about them. Posts about buying registered passports/drivers licences and about WhatsApp. Maybe they should be cleaned out.

Iain

Comments

• bruceeebruceee Junior Member

Looks like there are no moderators any more, even CALIBTRATED has not been seen since the forum changeover to Vanilla

• doinitsidewaysdoinitsideways Junior Member

I’ve tried messaging direct offering support $$$ but had no response...

Would be more than happy to help moderate as well... but yeah, no contact...

• MctwodrinksMctwodrinks Junior Member

yeah me too, i feel like they have all gone to the facebook side of things now.... which is a shame.

Absolutely... more and more people couldnt be f...... with Facebook anymore...

• The forum has lost almost all it's members and indeed site owners sadly.

The spammers and bots outnumber us.

I hate FB with a vengeance and I've seen a few good forums move across only to wither away but attract a different 'crowd'.

A shame...

would be good if we could atleast get another admin added...

• CalibratedCalibrated Administrator

I have just gone through all the spam posts that I could find and banned those users.

We do have the aksimet plugin, but it seems like those bots were finding a way through.

Unfortunately I haven't had much time lately to dedicate to the forum, but will try to put more effort in.

Hi Calibrated!!

happy to help with Maitenance etc mate if you would like some.