Rhino Hide

So after crazy offorad adventure on the weekend, i decided it was time to look at some sort of 'protection' for the Rok. I really liked the sound of the Rhino Hide, it has good reviews & everything BUT they dont make it for the Rok. I emailed them & asked them, the response i got was that they have no plans in the next 12 months at least to start making it for the Rok. Which was dissapointing.

Anyone have any suggestions?

If enough people emailed them and asked maybe they might start making some ;) lol

Cheers

Jonno

Comments

• doinitsidewaysdoinitsideways Junior Member

I’ll send em an email too...

my first trip back from Fraser resulted in a scrub scratched 5 month old car... I won’t be a dark colour again is one thing on my next car list... I never noticed them as much on my white hilux or white cruiser...

• MctwodrinksMctwodrinks Junior Member

nice (Y) it would be good if they would make it, we wouldnt be the only ones interested, i say the more people who do it the better!

Yeah ive had mine just over a year, just hit 20k and have a few urban pinstripes, they arent deep but obviously if i can prevent it i will & the rhino hide seems to be the simplest option to do that :) Funny thing i never noticed them on my old hilux either, which was also white lol