Aus Amarok rejected by virus checker

Comments

• SteevoSteevo Super Moderator
    edited December 2017
    I’m gonna need the ok from [MENTION=3]Calibrated[/MENTION] in order to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • ozcaddyozcaddy Supporting Member
    edited December 2017
    [MENTION=3]Calibrated[/MENTION] , lets get this thing fixed pronto , the reports that it is a dodgy site have gone on for to long
    Oz
    edited December 2017
    ozcaddy wrote: »
    [MENTION=3]Calibrated[/MENTION] , lets get this thing fixed pronto , the reports that it is a dodgy site have gone on for to long
    Oz

So now we wait for a response..
    edited December 2017
    Steevo wrote: »
    So now we wait for a response..

We're still waiting...
    edited December 2017
    A quick check today tells me that the forum is currently (and once again) infected with the FileStore72.info Google redirect malware code.

I could almost guarantee this is the reason the site is blacklisted.

It’s only a matter of time until all the malware authority folks list the site as containing malware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • VegiemiteVegiemite Member
    edited December 2017
    So not an easy fix??
    edited December 2017
    Vegiemite wrote: »
    So not an easy fix??

Just need some communication and a bit of planning and action.
  • maclean_cherrymaclean_cherry Senior Member
    edited December 2017
    Just came back on the forum after probably a year sabbatical and was surprised how quiet it is but given the issues I had getting in (as per this thread) I'm not surprised...

It's a real shame as ausamarok had become the go to for the Amarok.

Unfortunately unless the issue is fixed the forum will die which will be a massive shame given the wealth of knowledge and great community here..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • ScotRokScotRok Supporting Member
    edited December 2017
    I have no issues with iPad and safari!
    Forum is quieter as a lot are using face ache!
  • EdwinPEdwinP Forum Slave
    edited December 2017
    Would be great to get it sorted [MENTION=872]Steevo[/MENTION] as searching long threads on the phone is getting pretty tiresome. Has [MENTION=3]Calibrated[/MENTION] logged in lately?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    edited December 2017
    EdwinP wrote: »
    Would be great to get it sorted [MENTION=872]Steevo[/MENTION] as searching long threads on the phone is getting pretty tiresome. Has [MENTION=3]Calibrated[/MENTION] logged in lately?

09:16 today
    edited December 2017
    ScotRok wrote: »
    I have no issues with iPad and safari!
    Forum is quieter as a lot are using face ache!

It's only if you go via Google. The code looks for a referrerurl and then does its "magic".

If you type the address in to your browser directly you'll avoid it.

• WazLWazL Member
    edited December 2017
    It's only if you go via Google. The code looks for a referrerurl and then does its "magic".

If you type the address in to your browser directly you'll avoid it.

Nope, I'm getting it via direct access.

However, the site is so quiet these days, I only use the search function to look through history for bits and pieces
    edited December 2017
    The thread has gone quiet [MENTION=8794]WazL[/MENTION] for a number of reasons firstly the ongoing login problem , secondly the Facebook situation and thirdly the offshoots such as the ACV have all made the Amarok forum less of a meeting point
    Shame but thats the way it happens , me personally I blame the Global warming scare mongers
    Oz
  • DrewDrew Super Moderator
    edited December 2017
    We've not really stopped using the forum, as we never used it to arrange Club events.

A lot of the forum members who were active early on in the piece don't have Amaroks anymore, or their family situations have changed and they no longer have the time

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
  • WinchyWinchy Forum Addict
    edited December 2017
    I want another Amarok [emoji17]. If only I could find a new sportline for <$48k. I would then start filling this forum with unnecessary and useless banter once more[emoji2]
    edited December 2017
    Winchy wrote: »
    I want another Amarok [emoji17]. If only I could find a new sportline for <$48k. I would then start filling this forum with unnecessary and useless banter once more[emoji2]
    You should be able to get one for under $48k mate

edited December 2017
    Drew wrote: »
    You should be able to get one for under $48k mate

Geez, I can't seem to get better than $51k MY18 or $50k MY17.5. Might be worth a trip to Melbourne....
  • harderrokharderrok Senior Member
    edited December 2017
    Winchy wrote: »
    Geez, I can't seem to get better than $51k MY18 or $50k MY17.5. Might be worth a trip to Melbourne....

How about a pre loved 2011 trend line , only used for shopping after church service on Sunday
    edited December 2017
    harderrok wrote: »
    How about a pre loved 2011 trend line , only used for shopping after church service on Sunday
    Hahaha! Hang onto that fossil. The rok, not you[emoji2][emoji2].
    I've been back on here for 5 minutes and have already wrecked this thread. Sorry.
    edited December 2017
    It’s the same with other forums too, Facebook is great if you agree with the moderators or want to get the answer to what size tyres and lift Can I fit! Which is asked everyday by someone! :D
    edited December 2017
    It’s the same with other forums too, Facebook is great if you agree with the moderators or want to get the answer to what size tyres and lift Can I fit! Which is asked everyday by someone! :D
    I see what you did there...

Much easier going here - so long as a fight isn't being picked, it's all good

edited December 2017
    I see what you did there...

Much easier going here - so long as a fight isn't being picked, it's all good

Lol!
    I miss the banter on here! :p
    Even [MENTION=1381]ozcaddy[/MENTION] ‘s jokes.
    edited December 2017
    Lol!
    I miss the banter on here! :p
    Even [MENTION=1381]ozcaddy[/MENTION] ‘s jokes.

One of the great forums in the world , it either throws up "Deceptive site"warnings or you just cannot get on , why would you go anywhere else [MENTION=2939]Winchy[/MENTION] is back so advice on anything from tyre swans to your sex life can now be solved in one quick post , that is if the forum is running
    As I said a great forum
    However it does allow me to wish one and all a Happy and Prosperous Christmas with a New Year full of pleasure
    Oz
    edited December 2017
    ozcaddy wrote: »
    One of the great forums in the world , it either throws up "Deceptive site"warnings or you just cannot get on , why would you go anywhere else [MENTION=2939]Winchy[/MENTION] is back so advice on anything from tyre swans to your sex life can now be solved in one quick post , that is if the forum is running
    As I said a great forum
    However it does allow me to wish one and all a Happy and Prosperous Christmas with a New Year full of pleasure
    Oz
    Agreed!
    Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to one and all.
    edited December 2017
    I had a quick chat with [MENTION=3]Calibrated[/MENTION] earlier, and he's going to try the upgrade again over the break which should fix the security vulnerabilities and clean things up 🤞

edited December 2017
    We've not really stopped using the forum, as we never used it to arrange Club events.

A lot of the forum members who were active early on in the piece don't have Amaroks anymore, or their family situations have changed and they no longer have the time

Yeap that's all natural. The problem is that because of the hack on the forum new members won't be signing up as they find it through Google.
  • fossROKfossROK Supporting Member
    edited December 2017
    What Winchy is back? And he's giving sexy time advice? Wow, I have been away for awhile. I too am a little sick of the "MyTwitFace" how big are your tyres 'bro? They are fully sick and tot's mint! I want those after I get my 17 inch lift... Sorry I must be getting too old...

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk
    edited December 2017
    [MENTION=3390]fossROK[/MENTION] , [MENTION=2939]Winchy[/MENTION] has been popping up now and again looking for a good price on a V6
    As for the forum it is still running like sh-te
    Oz
    edited January 2018
    I had a quick chat with [MENTION=3]Calibrated[/MENTION] earlier, and he's going to try the upgrade again over the break which should fix the security vulnerabilities and clean things up ��

I am still getting the problem so one must think that nothing was done over the break
    Oz
    Also saw this in another thread read post 66
    http://www.ausamarok.com.au/forum/showthread.php/9-Forum-Rules?p=181599#post181599