Water watch alarm system

EdwinPEdwinP Forum Slave
edited July 2017 in Fuel and Oil
Getting a water watch system installed soon and was wondering how and where people mounted the led warning light and buzzer.

Thanks

Ed

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Comments

• BlackWolfBlackWolf Posting Freak
    edited July 2017
    Don't have a warning light. There is no need as there is a super annoying buzzer. You hear it as part of the self test every time you start the engine
  • EdwinPEdwinP Forum Slave
    edited July 2017
    [MENTION=4969]g-rich[/MENTION]

• DutchieDutchie Senior Member
    edited July 2017
    How big is the led ? Can easy just put it in one of the blanking plates of the switches (if you insist of having the led) ?

Where did you buy Edwin - looking for one to but will install myself.
    edited July 2017
    I was thinking next to the headlight dipper/dimmer switch on the right.

I have redarc tow pro elite sitting in the shed to instal that i was going to put on the left.

Get in touch with g-rich [MENTION=5793]Dutchie[/MENTION] to sort out details as it is through a group tuning session etc he arranged

• DutchieDutchie Senior Member
    edited July 2017
    EdwinP wrote: »
    I was thinking next to the headlight dipper/dimmer switch on the right.

I have redarc tow pro elite sitting in the shed to instal that i was going to put on the left.

Get in touch with g-rich [MENTION=5793]Dutchie[/MENTION] to sort out details as it is through a group tuning session etc he arranged

Ahhh - I have heard about that - but G-rich forgot about me [emoji12]. I'll contact him.
    edited July 2017
    Fuel filter and water watch installed, definitely put some tape over the buzzerc68b45610daab1c08257eb4aafedebcd.jpg2f89c012a86bdb7702ad62e48f34ae3a.jpg18adb611cc7738ae233c8d25e4c2fb8d.jpg

• asianboy9asianboy9 Junior Member
    edited July 2017
    Dutchie wrote: »
    How big is the led ? Can easy just put it in one of the blanking plates of the switches (if you insist of having the led) ?

Where did you buy Edwin - looking for one to but will install myself.
    This is a good position, more clearly visible in my opinion. 8d2c7644ba1b8598ef902aff75060228.jpg

edited July 2017
    Great work [MENTION=7829]asianboy9[/MENTION] got to see shots of a similar install prior to mine but have future plans for upper dash plates.