Net 4x4 service

funky0funky0 Senior Member
edited July 2017 in Net4x4
Just a quick note to say the following.....
Gotta give a big thanks to Net4x4 for service above and beyond any expectation.
Within minutes of enquiring for help on this very forum, Mark was onto it. Responding promptly. Very polite, helpful and up for a chat.
I've bought a few things from Net4x4 and will keep doing so.
Without any doubt, I recommend talking with Net4x4 about Amarok requirement's before going elsewhere.

👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍

Comments

• RonnytheRokRonnytheRok Member
    edited February 2017
    Ive sent Numerous Email and private message Even looked for a website all to no avail. maybe i should pick up the dog and bone:s
    Need a price on HR springs to lift the front 40mm or so
  • funky0funky0 Senior Member
    edited February 2017
    Try here. If this works that is. Otherwise [MENTION=5701]Net4x4[/MENTION]....
    Think so or try his mobile details on his FB page<br />
    <br />
    https://www.facebook.com/Net4x4/<br />
    <br />
    Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
  • RonnytheRokRonnytheRok Member
    edited February 2017
    Cheers Funky:cool:
  • rokrokrokrokrokrok Member
    edited February 2017
    I have sent a few messages through Facebook but got no reply... Phone works better?
    edited February 2017
    I would say so [MENTION=7459]rokrokrok[/MENTION]. The phone number is on the air con pulley thread I started... 👍
  • 205djb205djb Junior Member
    edited March 2017
    funky0 wrote: »
    I would say so [MENTION=7459]rokrokrok[/MENTION]. The phone number is on the air con pulley thread I started... 👍

Anyone else having troubles contacting Mark? I have left numerous messages, texts and Facebook PM's over the past two weeks - phone just rings out!!
    edited March 2017
    All good here. Always responds to texts or calls.
  • 205djb205djb Junior Member
    edited April 2017

Thanks - still not luck - to be honest I'm going to go elsewhere - how hard is it to just respond to a text message??
  • Net4x4Net4x4 Vendor
    edited April 2017
    Don't know who you are so don't know if I've got a text from you, that's the problem with forum names. If you text you get a response, unless I get stupid questions like "how many gears does the auto have".

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • JeddyJeddy Member
    edited April 2017

Same here. Mark has been excellent to deal with. Even responded to my texts over the Easter weekend when I was installing my recovery points and wanted some further instructions! Now THAT'S service for you!
  • amaroktouchamaroktouch Member
    edited April 2017
    I too had to talk with Mark over the weekend as I was putting the Bauermount off the previous Rok onto the V6 and had some queries. Sent Mark a text and had a reply within minutes and then ended up calling and having a conversation.
    Mark was great to talk with and at no time did he make me feel like I was interrupting his weekend.
    His blood is worth bottling in my opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

I too had to talk with Mark over the weekend as I was putting the Bauermount off the previous Rok onto the V6 and had some queries. Sent Mark a text and had a reply within minutes and then ended up calling and having a conversation.
    Mark was great to talk with and at no time did he make me feel like I was interrupting his weekend.
    His blood is worth bottling in my opinion.
  • NtgltyNtglty Junior Member
    edited May 2017
    I too had my first dealings with Mark today, very prompt and helped me out tremendously. He has got a new customer with me
  • WazLWazL Member
    edited July 2017
    Best customer service I've experienced.

Bauer mount is incredibly well made.

Really appreciate Marks after sale service.

Pity more suppliers weren't this good !